Sunday, March 2, 2008

CE is officially a Top 10 Bestseller....


....according to Northshire Bookstore in beautiful Manchester, Vermont.

Yay!!!

You can click here to see the list.

It looks like an amazing store. And who wouldn't want to be on the bestseller list of a place that was called "Bookseller of the Year" by Publishers Weekly and "Best in New England" by Yankee Magazine?

How very, very exciting. Even more exciting than the Old Navy caftan I bought today because I was in need of a bit of retail therapy.

I just sent them an email asking them if I could do a reading there. The bookstore -- not Old Navy. I've been looking for a legitimate excuse to get out of Manhattan and that would certainly be a great one. I've been to Manchester before and it's gorgeous, especially the Equinox Resort & Spabut I haven't sold enough books to stay there yet. Soon, though.

I love Vermont so much I'd stay in my rental car.

Um, no I wouldn't. It just sounded good.

I would, however, stay in a Super 8 Motel.

P.S. I couldn't find a picture of the exterior of the bookstore, but apparently this is the Spiral Press Cafe inside the bookstore. Which you know I would be hitting while I was there.

No comments: