Friday, February 15, 2008

These aren't even my own personal copies....


I swear. They were there on the shelf of Borders at the Time Warner Center. And the nice lady working there even let me autograph them which means there are now six copies of Cindy Ella floating around in the world that can never, ever be returned. Actually, there are 11, because the nice women at the Barnes & Noble on 82nd and Broadway let me autograph the ones there as well.

At this rate, If I keep autographing copies I'll be able to afford that second home in the Berkshires before I know it.

I was going to ask the nice lady at Borders to take a picture of me pointing to the books, but seeing that I've had this horrific cold all week, I look like death warmed over and I'd like to keep the fantasy going just a little bit longer that I look as great as I do in my author photo 24/7.

Plus I'm shy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh! face out! face out!

Nice work signing them too!