Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tragedy + Time = Comedy


Summing up a relationship--or, in this case, the demise of a relationship--in six words may not be easy, but the good news is that trying to is kind of like playing with one of those Rubik's cubes: providing you with infinite possibilities and hours of entertainment. Not to mention hours of diversion from the writing for which you're actually getting paid.

My six-word memoir on love and heartache will be appearing in Six-Word Memoirs on Love and Heartache: by Writers Famous and Obscure, (obviously I'm more on the "obscure" end of the scale) which will be released in January. Oh, and if you haven't figured it out from the picture above, I chose the heartache option because, as they say, "tragedy plus time equals comedy."

I'm not going to tell you what my six words were, because if I do, then you won't click here and order a copy.

No comments: