Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here's how I'll be spending my next five summer vacations...


Okay, some very cool and exciting news to report.

This appeared in Publishers Marketplace today:


CHILDREN'S: MIDDLE GRADE
Author of CINDY ELLA and the upcoming GEEK CHARMING Robin Palmer's YOURS TRULY, LUCY B. PARKER, about a 12-year-old girl whose new stepsister isn't just pretty and popular, she's a Hannah Montana-type superstar, so Lucy emails a Dr. Phil-like celebrity therapist for advice, to Jennifer Bonnell and Eileen Kreit at Puffin, in a five-book deal, for publication in Fall 2010, by Kate Lee at ICM (World English).


I'm beyond thrilled about this. In fact, this blogging post is but a mere short commercial break before I return to working on the first book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Now I can say, I knew you when!

Anonymous said...

Such great news!! Congrats m'dear!! You are doing it!!!