Monday, November 3, 2008

I've just done your holiday shopping for you...


Let me start out by saying that I'm a little prejudiced when it comes to this book due to the fact that the fabulous AstroTwins, Ophira and Tali Edut, are friends of mine. That being said, I've been known to have spent more than a few minutes over the years in the Astrology section of the bookstore -- especially after finding out the sign of a guy I like. (I can't believe I just admitted that in print)

So you can believe me when I say that I know when an astrology book is right on, and when it's cheesy.

And you can believe me when I tell you that The AstroTwins' Love Zodiac is not only right on in terms of how they nail the different signs, but it's also hip and wry and funny. Just like the Twins themselves.

You can click here to read an excerpt and see what I'm talking about.

Think of how easy it will be to do your holiday shopping this year: all you have to do is go to Amazon and order twenty or so copies for your girlfriends and you'll be all set.

And I will leave you with this...

Everything they say about Sag men?

Completely on the money.

Believe me, I know of which I speak.

No comments: