Sunday, October 19, 2008

When I have some extra money...


...after the apartment is painted and furnished and all that good stuff, I am going to become an art collector.

Specifically I am going to become a collector of my friend Susan Burnstine's photography. Click here to see her work.

I met Susan a million years ago when she was dating a friend of mine and then we re-met through the internet. I don't know if she was shooting back when we were friends, but I was astounded at her talent as a photographer. She has an exhibit opening in Woodstock on Friday, which happens to coincide with when I'll be there, so it'll be great to see her work hanging in a gallery.

I probably don't need to remind you that my 40TH BIRTHDAY is coming up in January...in case, you know, you want to get me a gift I will cherish forever...

No comments: