Saturday, May 24, 2008

Separated at Birth

Click here to read Ariel's column in the Sunday Times Magazine this week. I am 'Sophie.' (Actually, I was Sofia, but it got changed. I was a little upset when I heard because I feel Sofia is a lot more sophisticated and glamorous than Sophie which is either a 85-year-old or 5-year-old Jewish old woman/little girl, but I'm coping.)

Please note that I wrote my recent blog entry about her without knowing what she had written.

I'd say it's freaky, but as you'll see from reading, it's really not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you telling me you met a friend through HIM and you simultaneously plagarized each other and the whole story ended up in the Sunday Times?! In the UK?! This is too much!

I love it! This is great! Thanks for blogging it all! xo p