Saturday, December 19, 2009

First snow of the winter! First time I've blogged in over a month!


It's like every day that goes by, I feel worse and worse about the fact that I haven't blogged, so I just...don't. And instead walk around feeling guilty.

I don't know...the blogging thing is hard for me. 'Cause I think "who really cares what I have to say?" When I write my books, and it's a character, then it's a different story - because they're not me, so I find them just as interesting as readers do. But when it's me, it's hard. Except with Facebook status updates. Those I like doing. But not Twitter. That I don't like doing.

So let's see...what can I tell you. LITTLE MISS RED comes out on February 9th which I'm super excited about. I think that Sophie, the lead character, is the closest to me out of all of the books I've written. For good for for bad ;) And I just finished the manuscript for YOURS TRULY, LUCY B. PARKER #2 which is a relief. The first one comes out in May. And on Monday I'm going on a horse-drawn carriage ride in Central Park (on a white horse - how fairy tale-like is THAT?!) to shoot a video for Penguin. That will be interesting.

Oh, and I've been making a lot of stews. When did that happen? When did I turn into the kind of woman who makes stews? That's crazy.

I hope everyone is having very happy holidays.

No comments: