Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why is it so hard for me to blog on a regular basis?




Not that anyone is sitting there with bated breath waiting for me to wax on and on self-obsessedly (Did I just make that word up? I think I did.) but, still, I feel bad that it's been almost two months since I've written here.

That being said, I have a lot of very good excuses as to why I haven't. Like, say, my trip to Paris that I had to get ready for. And then the trip to Paris that I took. And then the glorious week after Paris that I spent improving relations between America and Italy. And then getting back into the day-to-day boring reality of real life after L'Italien went back to Italy. And then getting super sick with what I was pretty sure was swine flu even though people kept rolling their eyes and saying "It's NOT swine flu" every time I said "I think I have swine flu." And then working on the MTV movie Turn The Beat Around which everyone has to watch when it airs in January so it gets good ratings and I will continue to have a day job.

Oh yeah - and writing. That's a very good excuse as to why I haven't been blogging - because I've been writing books. Specifically, I'm on Book 3 of the YOURS TRULY, LUCY B. PARKER series which I'm totally loving. I just saw the artwork for the cover of the first one and I LOVE it. Really, really fabulous.

So that's why I haven't been blogging. Because I've been living. Who knew that could be so much fun?

I wish I could post my pics from Paris here, but honestly I'm too lazy to upload all of them and too technically-challenged to create one of those photo albums that anyone in the world can see. However, if you're my friend on Facebook, you can see them there. And if you're not my friend on Facebook, please become one 'cause a girl can never have too many friends.

In the meantime, here are a few of my favorites.....

And I'm going to blog more...I promise...

xox

No comments: