Saturday, May 2, 2009

Titles, Book Festivals - all that good stuff

Okay, first of all, we now have an official title for my new book that will be out next February:

LITTLE MISS RED

Cute, huh? I wish I could say I came up with it, but I didn't because I totally suck at titles. I don't even PRETEND to be good at them. I think Jen, my editor, came up with it.

It's a retelling LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD, so it makes sense. I saw an early version of the cover and it's very cute. I'll post it here as soon as I get the okay.

If you live in New York and you're looking for something to do on Saturday, May 16th, then come to the Millbrook Book Festival in beautiful Dutchess County. Check out the schedule of events -- I think it'll be really fun. Plus I'll be on a panel there from 3:15 -4:00 so you can come and ask me all sorts of questions which I will gladly answer.

Also, if you live in Chicago, I'll be at the Chicago Tribune Printer's Row Lit Fest the weekend of June 6-7. More info on that to come.

I've been a horrible blogger, I know. And I know that's like the seventeenth time I've written that sentence. More later...I promise. xx

1 comment:

Mitzy said...

yayyy I can't wait for Little Miss Red!